Pastor, Spiritual Life, Parish Faith Formation, Pastoral Life, Education, Administration & Finance
Leadership Team Vision
Under the direction of our Pastor,
the Leadership Team of St. Anthony of Padua
works to guide and serve our
parishioners, our clergy, our staff,
and ministries of our faith community.
Working as a team, we reach out to all
in order to continue to build a warm and welcoming faith community where all are invited to share their many gifts as we grow and live as the Body of Christ.
St. Anthony of Padua Parish Goals and Priorities
- Develop ways to better communicate and integrate various cultures into our parish.
- Continue to develop and implement the Cardinal’s Catechetical Framework for lifelong Faith Formation (CFLFF).
- Continue to develop and implement collaborative opportunities with area Catholic parishes.
- Develop and begin the implementation of an in-home small group ministry called Community Groups.
- Guide and oversee the planning for the anticipated increase in parishioner growth.
- Continue to develop new ways to communicate and involve all parish families.
- Support implementation of our parish school’s long-range strategic plan.
- Oversee the continued development and use of the Fellowship One parish database.
- Oversee continued development of Parish Site Master Plan and “Greater Glory of God” Capital campaign.