Text-to-Join allows a person to subscribe to the main St. Anthony of Padua Group by sending a simple text message from your phone.
How text-to-join works:
- St. Anthony of Padua Cathoic Church has a keyword of "ANTHONY"
- This keyword is assigned to the "Advent-Christmas" and "Lent-Easter" Group. When initially joining our Flocknote network, you will only receive two messages a year -- unless you choose to subscribe to more ministry lists.
- Using your cell phone, text ANTHONY to our short code 84576. Ex. "Text ANTHONY to 84576"
Spanish speakers can text
202-765-3441 (instead of 84576) using the
same keyword, ANTHONY, to register in Spanish.
- You will automatically be subscribed to our Group to receive text message updates twice a year, at the beginning of Advent and at the beginning of Lent.
- Flocknote will also text message you back asking you to REPLY with your email address OR click the link that is included in the reply text to fill out your info online, on the spot, right from your smart phone.
- If you text back with your email address, or submit it online, Flocknote will capture your email address for you and send you a verification email.
- Now, when you get home and check your email, you'll have a link waiting for you to click and verify your email address (subscribing you to our Group via email as well).
- Once you click the link, Flocknote then invites you to finish registering with our Group and allows you to quickly subscribe to any/all of our other Ministry Groups and Organizations.