Another method of saying the chaplet includes meditating on each of the thirteen petitions of the Miraculous Responsory:
(Say Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be after each petition)
1. St. Anthony, who raiseth the dead, pray for those Christians now in their agony and for our dear departed.
2. St. Anthony, zealous preacher of the Gospel, fortify us against the errors of the enemies of God, and pray for the Pope and the Church.
3. St. Anthony, powerful with the Heart of Jesus, preserve us from the calamities which threaten us on account of our sins.
4. St. Anthony, who drives away devils, make us triumph over their snares.
5. St. Anthony, lily of heavenly purity, purify us from the stains of the soul, and preserve our bodies from all dangers.
6. St. Anthony, healer of the sick, cure our diseases and preserve us in health.
7. St. Anthony guide of travelers, bring to safe harbor those who are in danger of perishing, and calm the troubled waves of passion which agitate our souls.
8. St. Anthony, liberator of captives, deliver us from the captivity of evil.
9. St. Anthony, who restores to young and old the use of their limbs, obtain for us the perfect use of the senses of our body, and the faculties of our soul.
10. St. Anthony finder of lost things, help us to find all that we have lost in the spiritual and in the temporal order.
11. St. Anthony, protected by Mary, avert the dangers which threaten our body and our soul.
12. St. Anthony, helper of the poor, help us in our needs and give bread and work to those who ask.
13. St. Anthony, we thankfully proclaim thy miraculous power, and we beseech thee to protect us all the days of our life.