- Are you thinking about becoming a Catholic Christian?
- Do you want to follow Jesus Christ for the rest of your life?
This is the first step in a lifelong journey of discipleship! This is the Catholic Church's process to bring people, through study, spiritual growth and community, into the heart of the Kingdom of Heaven. Formally, it is called the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), which is our formation process for adults who desire to follow Jesus Christ and be a member of His Catholic Church. Here at our parish we call it INITIATION.
Who Should Come to Initiation 2016?
- Those who have never been baptized.
- Catholics who were baptized but have not celebrated all of their Sacraments of Initiation (Eucharist and Confirmation).
- Those baptized in another Christian faith tradition who may be interested in becoming a Catholic. (maybe our other ministry, Inclusion, is right for you)
Please read over the Baptism and Marital Status articles first. They are pretty short, but cover crucial information That will give you a good introduction to the RCIA process and any issues that could arise.
Fill out this Information Form below and click "Submit".
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a meeting time for our initial conversation. This is where we cover your background, faith and motivation to learn more about being Catholic.
After our meeting we ask that you start gathering some important paperwork that we need by October 1, 2017 (if applicable to you):
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Marriage Certificate